How Membership Benefits You
- Attorney representation in all civil or criminal lawsuits arising out of your duties as a law enforcement officer.
- Attorney representation at shooting scenes and other critical incidents day or night.
- Alliance representation in unfair disciplinary actions taken against you the member!
- Veteran representation at the North Carolina legislature
- Pension and financial counseling.
- Discounts with Alliance attorneys on legal representation in private matters.
- Only $15 monthly or $150 per year
- 100% of dues and contributions stay in North Carolina to benefit law enforcement officers here at home.
- Discounted rates for attorney cost on personal matters based on referral of the NCSPA.
- Join the the Alliance today and you will receive (at no cost to you) an NRA membership as long as you are an active sworn law enforcement member of the North Carolina Sheriff Police Alliance.
- As a member of this Alliance and the NRA you will receive a $25,000 life insurance policy based on the North Carolina State law as it relates to law enforcement officers. This includes the Heart Attack clause that most other law enforcement organizations have refused to recognize.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.